Projects and Vendor Management Lead
Posted on: February 25, 2021
United States - New York - New York City United States -
Pennsylvania - Collegeville United States - Connecticut - Groton
- Project/program manage one or more (dependent on project
needs/timing/capacity, etc.) important/complex WWS portfolio
- Provide project leadership assistance with project business
case development, and funding approval requirements as
- Initial development and ongoing management of key project
documents including charter, plan and communications plan.
- Develop project-specific change management approach.
- Facilitate project status meetings to assess progress,
recognize accomplishments, resolve issues, resource coordination
- Prepare project/program and portfolio input status reports, and
provide updates to project and/or WWS leadership as
- Coordinate the identification, tracking and management of
project issues and risks.
- Setup and manage any project budget, including purchase orders,
project codes, invoice management and provide spend updates.
- Perform project closeout, ensuring the required level of
transition to identified resource(s) who will sustain the project
- Facilitate discussions on and capture project lessons learned
for reference on future projects.
- Develop the approach, drive the implementation and sustainably
maintain one or more elements of the WWS portfolio project
management program.Vendor Management:
- Prepare/manage and execute vendor oversight plans to ensure
vendor(s) fulfill their contractual and performance
- Partner with GPD Business Operations and/or Global Procurement
on market engagement documents and the preparation/execution of
new/revised contract documents.
- Coordinate the assignment of training job roles and monitor
completion of assigned training curriculums.
- Review and monitor vendor performance to ensure compliance with
established performance metrics and quality standards.
- Coordinate vendor governance structure and facilitate
- Proactively identify operational issues or trends and work with
the vendor and internal stakeholders to address/resolve.
- Escalate unresolved or major issues impacting Pfizer business
to WWS line leadership.
- Manage purchase orders, review/approve vendor invoices, monitor
costs and keep Finance informed of actual/projected spend.
- Monitor vendor resourcing and staff attrition and ensure the
vendor(s) implement resource retention plans as applicable.
- Manage identity management activities (e.g. onboard, update and
offboard) for vendor resources.
- Develop and conduct vendor assessments utilizing Pfizer SOP and
WWS guidance documentation.
- Develop the approach, drive implementation and sustainably
maintain one or more elements of the WWS vendor management
program.Education:Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse
leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to
influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others,
oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve
meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
- Bachelor's degree in medicine, life sciences or business
- Lean Six Sigma credentials (e.g. Green Belt)
- At least 10 years pharmaceutical industry experience, in one or
more of the following: i) Safety, Regulatory or Clinical
Development/Research. ii) Project management and preferably program
and portfolio management. iii) Vendor management.Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: February 26, 2021
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES Sunshine Act Pfizer
reports payments and other transfers of value to health care
providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and
implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer
to provide government agencies with information such as a health
care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other
value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further
legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which
Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for
licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value
under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine
Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs
recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we
pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments
made currently will be reported to the government. If you have
questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact
your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment
Eligibility Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms
and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all
applicable national, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Quality Assurance and Control#LI-PFE Posted 2 Days Ago Full time
4805462 About Us Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture
of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve
future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives.
We're looking for new talent to join our global community, to
unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier
Keywords: Pfizer, Newton , Projects and Vendor Management Lead, Executive , Groton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!