Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is opening a new outpatient cancer
facility in January 2021 in Chestnut Hill and is seeking multiple
The new ambulatory center, located at 300 Boylston Street,
Chestnut Hill, will provide much needed space for adult patient
care to support our patient growth. Dana-Farber - Chestnut Hill
will offer Clinical and Research Laboratory Services, Clinical
Trials, Imaging, Infusion Services, Nutrition Support, Retail
Pharmacy, Social Work, and Transfusion Services. This will be a
multi-disciplinary, state-of-the-art facility designed to maintain
the same model of care that is currently given to our patients on
our Longwood Campus.
Stock expediter will be delivering all orders and products to
end users throughout the DFCI campus. Deliveries will include but
not limited to FedEx/UPS/DHL overnight (letters/packs/boxes)
shipments, Dry Ice, requested PO and MSR orders processed thru
People Soft. Will assist as necessary moving between Dry Dock
central receiving location and Binney St warehouse location.
Located in Boston and the surrounding communities, Dana-Farber
Cancer Institute brings together world renowned clinicians,
innovative researchers and dedicated professionals, allies in the
common mission of conquering cancer, HIV/AIDS and related diseases.
Combining extremely talented people with the best technologies in a
genuinely positive environment, we provide compassionate and
comprehensive care to patients of all ages; we conduct research
that advances treatment; we educate tomorrow's
physician/researchers; we reach out to underserved members of our
community; and we work with amazing partners, including other
Harvard Medical School-affiliated hospitals.
* Responsible for transaction accuracies and system integrity in
* Respond timely & accurately to internal customer inquiries;
troubleshoot order issues, etc.
* Manage high volume package receipts (max of 600 package
deliveries per day).
* Responsible for filling all orders, and delivery of same
around the DFCI campus. Orders will include work orders, clinic
(stock) orders, and overnight packages.
* Deliver and assist suppliers on large Capital Equipment inside
deliveries around entire DFCI Campus.
* Participate in Cycle Counting.
* High school diploma required.
* Ability to drive van and/or delivery truck.
* Previous experience with high volume picking, packing &
fulfillment highly preferred.
* Experience in healthcare or life sciences environment highly
* Knowledge of applicable policy, regulatory and accreditation
* Certification in shipping and handling of hazardous materials
* A flexible approach to working hours when required.
* Excellent organizational, customer service, analytical and
problem solving skills.
* Strong personal computing skills, knowledge and ability to use
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
* PeopleSoft ERP system experience highly desirable.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is an equal opportunity employer
and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin,
sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry,
military service, protected veteran status, or other groups as
protected by law.