Instructional Systems Specialist - Journeyman
Company: Chenega Corporation
Posted on: June 4, 2021
The Instructional Systems Specialist- Journeyman develops
instructional material, coordinate educational content, and
incorporates current technology into instruction to provide
guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula
and conducting courses.
- Review content at all stages of the development process from
initiation to final completion, to provide quality assurance and to
ensure conformance with contract specifications.
- Maintain courseware lessons that support major military related
- Interpret compliance policy and standards for curriculum design
and documentation for training conducted.
- Independently perform training situation analyses and job task
analyses to support the functional design and development of
synthetic training systems and equipment to solve problems.
- Professionally document the results of analyses.
- Use appropriate industry and government standards and
- Provide product/documents/reports:
- ISD: Training Situation Analyses, training System Functional
Descriptions, Military Characteristics, Instructional Performance
Requirements, Instructional Media Requirements, Instructional Media
Design, training Program Structure, Course Conduct Information,
Training Conduct Support, training Evaluation, Test Package,
Instructional media Package, Training Systems Support, Electronic
Performance Support Systems (EPSS).
- HSI: Mission Analysis, Mission Scenarios, Functional Flow Block
Diagrams, Operational Sequence Diagrams, Performance Baseline
Specifications, Quality Function Descriptions, Top Down Functional
Analysis, Workload Analysis, test Analysis, Manpower
HPI: Business Analysis, Performance Analysis, Root Cause
Analysis, Intervention Performance, HPI Evaluation; POA&Ms.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have the ability to attend all customer in-person meetings
and conferences within 2 hours, as requested.
- Ability to travel locally up to 50%.
- Knowledge of one or more subjects or occupations in which
educational or training instruction is provided:
Conduct occupational analysis, Instructional Design activities,
Development of Instructional Materials, Training Aids & Devices,
Instructional Services, Instructional Program Evaluation, Staff and
Faculty Development, and Tests and Measurement.
- Advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software
applications, including Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task in a high-performance based
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-start and work independently or as a team.
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee may use
repeated motions that include the arms, wrists, hands and/or
fingers. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand,
climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled
office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme
cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or
airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification
#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC
Keywords: Chenega Corporation, Newton , Instructional Systems Specialist - Journeyman, Other , Groton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!