Company: VPNE Parking Solutions
Posted on: June 6, 2021
VPNE Parking Solutions is a family-owned, fun, and rapidly
growing company headquartered in the Greater Boston Area. We are
the parking and transportation business partnered to the most
prestigious health-care institutions, commercial property owners
and developers, financial institutions, and hospitality companies.
We promote growth from within and instill our company's family
values in an ever-expanding business. Our employees are energetic,
friendly, and proactive in helping VPNE build its brand.
Are you a dedicated professional who thrives in a fun,
fast-paced, team-oriented environment? Are you interested in
joining a community of employees who are spirited, driven, and
If so, park yourself at VPNE Parking Solutions. We are a
recognized leader in the hospitality industry, looking for people
like you to help us drive our clients' business and build their
brand. Apply today to jump-start your future!
The role of the Hospital Ambassador is to receive general
direction from the Hospital Ambassador Manager and provide accurate
and timely information and services to staff, patients, visitors
and callers in a polite, professional, and friendly manner in
accordance with safety and customer service standards. The
Ambassador will also screen all staff, patients, visitors and
vendors to aid in the continued safety of the hospital.
Years of Experience: Customer service skills preferred, basic
computer skills required
Language Skills: Proficient in English both verbally and
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with a
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and is an effective member of the
- Works effectively both independently and in teams with the
ability to multitask
- Displays positive image, demonstrates tact and diplomacy,
actively listens and able to articulate well
- Recognize, acknowledge, respect, and effectively interact with
people of different ages and cultures, establish positive
relationships, gain trust and respect of others.
- Able to problem solve and escalate matters to departmental
leadership as appropriate
- Sits for extended periods of time while assisting patients,
family/visitors, staff, and callers
- Ability to use good body mechanics to assist patients in
wheelchairs to their destination.
- Environment temperature may vary due to weather conditions
- Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Commuter benefits
- Childcare benefits
- Discount programs
- Short-term disability
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance
Keywords: VPNE Parking Solutions, Newton , Hospital Ambassador, Other , Newton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!