Senior Proposal Coordinator
Company: STV Group, Incorporated
Posted on: June 6, 2021
STV's Marketing Communications Group has an opportunity for an
organized, motivated marketing professional to join our growing
team. This position will be located in our Newton, MA office.
Candidate would coordinate and prepare simple to moderately
complex submissions, including GSA SF 330 forms, from the point of
decision to client delivery. S/he would be responsible for adhering
to STV's standards, facilitating the proposal review process, and
guiding production. Would also interface and coordinate with
subconsultants and provide miscellaneous marketing support.
- Creative, action-oriented professional who thrives in a
- Candidate is organized, decisive, detail-oriented, and
committed to quality
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments under strict
deadlines and willingness to work overtime when necessary to meet
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills and ability to adapt
to an industry-specific style guide
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in English or Liberal Arts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Outlook, and
- Minimum 5 years of related experience, preferably in marketing,
public relations, or journalism/writing
- Experience with marketing in the
architecture/engineering/construction management industry is
Resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter demonstrating what
makes you qualified for this position. Your cover letter will be
evaluated as a sample of your writing ability and creativity.
Keywords: STV Group, Incorporated, Newton , Senior Proposal Coordinator, Other , Newton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!