Portable Monitoring Tech, Day Shift - Patient experience and PAID training!
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Portable Monitoring Tech, Day Shift - Patient experience and
Clinical - Newton, Massachusetts
Since 1988, Neurocare has been a leader in the field of sleep
medicine. Neurocare has grown into a network of sleep centers
throughout New England, providing diagnostic testing both in-lab
and HST (Home Sleep Testing). Join our expanding team of sleep
technologists for a rewarding career! We're currently seeking FULL,
PART TIME or PER DIEM staff working at our Newton, MA location. No
experience necessary... paid training!
The Portable Monitoring Tech is responsible for:
- Instructing patients in the use of sleep testing device at our
- Preparation of portable sleep monitoring equipment
- Electronic medical record entry
- Communication with Neurocare clinical and scheduling teams
Customer service experience, reflecting superior verbal and
Strong computer skills required (Microsoft Office); Ability to
learn new software quickly
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Reliable, pleasant and professional
- Team player
- Students welcome
Neurocare, Inc EOE
Please note: Neurocare takes all necessary precautions during
the COVID pandemic to ensure a safe work environment.
Keywords: NeuroCare, Newton , Portable Monitoring Tech, Day Shift - Patient experience and PAID training!, Other , Newton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!