Work-from-Home - - Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative (English/Mandarin)
Company: Navient Corp
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Navient has immediate openings for temporary, Bi-lingual
Customer Service Representatives, to support our growing customer
base working from your home office. We seek reliable and solutions
oriented individuals to join our team.
- New hire training class begins Monday, June 14th
- Work from your home with Computer equipment provided by
- Primarily inbound service calls, NO Selling
- $18.00 per hour plus bonus
This temporary assignment is expected to last approximately 3-6
months; however, assignment may be shortened or lengthened based on
business need. This temporary position is not eligible for
This new role will be fast-paced managing inbound and outbound
calls and performing data entry related to a new program. You will
assist customers by researching their account and providing prompt
and accurate information in a courteous and professional
Please Note: Applicants must reside within 1-1.5 hours of
Watertown, MA for computer equipment pick up.
Virtual Training Hours:
- Monday- Friday, 8AM-5PM EST
- Operational hours and schedules are subject to change, based on
needs of our customers
TECHNICAL AND HOME OFFICE REQUIREMENTS:
- High speed internet access (Minimum 10MB upload speed, 5MB
- You must use an ethernet cord and be hard wired into your
server from the router/modem. You will not be able to use Wi-Fi or
a hot spot.
- Landline phone or cell phone
- Must be able to download an app on a Smartphone or tablet
- Private workspace or home office free of distractions and
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be bilingual (fluent in both Mandarin and English)
- Applicants must reside within 1-1.5 hours of Watertown, MA for
computer equipment pick up.
- Experience in servicing customers with professionalism,
diplomacy and consideration for the customer's requests or
- Some completed college coursework will serve as substitute for
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, ability to maintain an in-depth understanding of
the training curriculum
- Excellent PC and internet navigation skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Prior experience in a high-volume call center preferred
Keywords: Navient Corp, Newton , Work-from-Home - - Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative (English/Mandarin), Other , Newton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!