Director, Content Marketing
Company: Bright Horizons
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Content Director will collaborate with internal stakeholders
to set strategy for and develop an enterprise-wide, integrated
content plan across multiple audiences (consumers, prospects,
clients), to meet measurable brand and business goals.
You will work across all business areas to align communication
objectives against an overall messaging strategy /framework. You
will work with the Integrated Account Management Team and channel
owners to identify the appropriate channels (paid, earned, owned)
for the amplification of content to meet measurable business
objectives. In addition, you will work with internal stakeholders
to create and evolve personas across audiences and business lines,
mapping content to each persona need.
Adept at developing content strategies for digital and print,
including websites, social media, videos, advertising campaigns or
publications, you will understand how to emphasize our key brand
themes, positioning our products and leading the development of
content for different channels. You will keep abreast of latest
developments within our organization as well as external activity
that can be harnessed to help enhance our reputation and brand
awareness. You will also ensure brand consistency across our
content and have insight into the performance of content reach and
You must be ready to operate at a strategic level but also to
work at a tactical level to drive strategy and execution across
What the role offers:
- Lead an enterprise-wide cross-functional marketing
communications planning process, partnering closely with consumer
marketing, growth marketing, product team, and HR, to align on key
content messaging goals, measurement plan, and messaging
- Build and manage execution of an annual enterprise-wide content
plan, developing detailed messaging strategies in partnership with
growth, consumer, and product marketing to support the marketing
plan across audiences and channels both at an integrated campaign
level as well as across individual channels when needed.
- Drive asset development including; identifying what types of
content should be created, co-created or curated and work with
internal agency, external agency, or freelancers to bring content
- Collaborate on development of detailed editorial calendar with
integrated channel leaders.
- Continuously identify ways to innovate content creation &
distribution; including new formats or executions, and emerging
- Translate the Bright Horizons brand, vision, mission, and
services into a readily available, easily understood and compelling
format for different audiences.
- Collaborate with writers, designers, strategists, stakeholders,
and influencers to create high-traffic, lead-converting, and
shareable resources that meet the needs of internal stakeholders
and external audiences.
- Monitor, and report results and effectiveness of content
activities. Make recommendations based on results.
- Identify and execute opportunities for syndicating content
across multiple channels
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelors degree in related field
- A minimum of 10 years experience in content design, UX writing,
and/or content strategy with high attention to detail and ability
to balance multiple priorities at once
- Experience in persona-based work or market segmentation
- Proven track record of defining, testing, iterating on, and
delivering best in class content
- Enterprise, cross functional collaboration experience in a
- Experience working with internal teams who demand the best in
- Proven record for execution
- Strong verbal and written abilities
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that
promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal
employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination.
Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in
the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO - English and EEO -
Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act
(FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment
helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be
made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Bright Horizons, Newton , Director, Content Marketing, Other , Newton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!