Senior Marketing Analytics Specialist
Company: CyberArk Software, Ltd.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Senior Marketing Analytics Specialist
Date: May 31, 2021
Newton, Massachusetts, United States
CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management,
helps organizations transform their business through improved
security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of
companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar -
driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of
The Senior Marketing Analytics Specialist, reporting to the
Marketing Operations Director, will be focused on the reporting and
analysis of marketing activity throughout the demand generation
funnel. You'll have the opportunity to analyze all aspects of our
marketing campaigns including top-of-the-funnel activity and
conversion, mid-funnel nurture initiatives as well as lead to
opportunity and opportunity to revenue conversion.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience generating and
analyzing reports and data related to marketing analytics. This
role requires an understanding of outbound & inbound marketing
activities and how leads flow through the sales funnel. A passion
in analytics and marketing while having the ability to tell a story
using data is a key requirement. Experience leveraging intent data
and ABM orchestration platforms is a plus.
- Communicate and visualize lead lifecycle to close through
- Appetite to be a part of a data-driven organization where the
answers and insights you supply result in positive changes to the
- Ability to understand how data flows from Marketing Automation
all the way through CRM to ERP system.
- Create persona identification through clustering or decision
- Construct advanced statistical models to uncover data problems
like opportunity attribution, true campaign performance (not just
the vanity metrics), and gaps in processes.
- Create dashboards with easily digestible stories to
non-technical users using data.
- Develop self-service reporting for marketing & sales users to
answer questions themselves.
- Work cross-functionally with Revenue Operations, Marketing &
Sales to understand business problems.
- Help project future performance and show if the business is on
target to reach goals.
- Advanced understanding of marketing and sales processes from
Lead to Close.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and support your
notions with data to help the business.
- Ability to both shape and analyze data.
- Interested in creating the what, but ultimately explaining the
- Comfort talking with Marketing & Sales leaders within the
organization and presenting your findings.
- Able to dissect data in the marketing & sales tech stack
ranging from Marketo, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, Drift,
Demandbase, 6sense, People.ai, and Outreach
- Supply insights into what marketing campaigns are working and
- Ability to find, diagnose and correct data issues.
- 5+ years' experience generating and analyzing reports and data
related to marketing analytics
- Ability to articulate business problems with data to
- Comfort to work independently but also with a team
- Working knowledge and experience with Tableau, PowerBI, Domo,
Qlik or similar BI (Business Intelligence) tools.
- Statistical modeling application experience is a plus like R
- Hands on experience with Python, R, or SQL or similar analysis
- Experience creating reports in Salesforce.com using Campaigns
and Campaign Member objects
- BA/BS Degree or relevant work experience required
- Smart, bold and humble
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between
the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited
resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the
purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will
only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with
CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk's recruiting
team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a
specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data
submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered
CyberArk's property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other
fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that
is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept
liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral
agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations
with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in
violation of this policy.
Apply now "
Keywords: CyberArk Software, Ltd., Newton , Senior Marketing Analytics Specialist, Other , Newton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!