IRT Support Specialist
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The IRT Global Oversight Team (IGOT) is a well-established high
performing team within Pfizer's Global Clinical Supply unit
striving to deliver best in class Interactive Response Technology
(IRT) systems providing randomization and drug management
capabilities in support of Pfizer's dynamic investigational product
portfolio. The patients we serve are our number one priority and
IGOT aims to employ the highest quality standards across our
internal and vendor IRT solutions. As part of an innovative
clinical supply chain, we routinely challenge the status quo in
efforts to optimize our systems and processes.
The IRT Support Specialist role sits within the IGOT Support
function and will be responsible for the support of clinical trials
configured within the Pfizer Internal IRT Systems. This role is
intended to ensure the patient focused delivery of customer support
services in support of Pfizer's evolving portfolio. For this
position candidates will need to have excellent customer service
skills, be a creative problem solver, and have a strong commitment
to quality to successfully deliver optimal IRT systems across a
diverse and dynamic portfolio.
- Provides first line application support to customers using the
Pfizer Internal IRT Systems. Customers include study team
personnel, supply chain personnel, study team members.
- Understands the unique study requirements and how those
requirements are configured and supported via the Pfizer Internal
IRT Systems post the study go live.
- Resolves issues reported by customers following the established
- Collaborates with study team personnel and supply chain
personnel to resolve issues reported by customers.
- Ensures that when communicating with blinded customers, that
the blind is maintained.
- Provides break blind support to blinded site and study team
- Provides ad hoc report requests to study team personnel and
supply chain personnel as needed.
- Documents all support related interactions via the IGOT Support
- BA/BS, in computer science, scientific, or business field
required in biopharma industry.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with IRT systems or support desk
- Understanding of the nature of clinical data, with particular
regard to the concepts of IRT study configuration, resupply
settings, blinding, privacy protection, and data quality/integrity
- Exposure to working in a GMP / GCP environment and with
regulatory audit teams.
- Strong English language, written and verbal communication
- Comfortable working with a global team, partners and customers
in a change agile environment.
Database query, business analysis and technical writing skills a
Skilled in working across multiple systems and processes for
issue resolution desired.
- Experience participating in root cause analysis and quality
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT
- Responsible for participating in weekend and holiday coverage
to ensure 24/7/365 support coverage of the Pfizer Internal IRT
Other Job Details:
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES
- Eligible for Relocation: NO
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health
care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws
and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require
Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a
health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or
other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to
further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification,
which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting
expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable
transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known
as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who
incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer
that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of
payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you
have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to
contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all
applicable national, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt
Keywords: Pfizer, Newton , IRT Support Specialist, Other , Groton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!