Senior Software Developer
Company: The RMR Group
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Sr. Software Developer will be responsible for the design
and full stack development of mission critical solutions. This
person will work closely with IT and business stakeholders to
implement high quality modern software solutions for the web and
mobile devices. The successful candidate will join the
organization's Application Development team and continuously
improve our portfolio of applications.
The candidate must possess end-to-end hands-on experience with
design and development of maintainable and scalable business web
applications. Solid experience with multi-layered web applications
development is required.
- Design and develop maintainable applications and services that
fuel core business processes.
- Participate in logic and technical design, peer code reviews,
unit testing, and documentation of code developed.
- Participate in agile development teams, including interacting
with both business analysts and end users to come up with well
performing and scalable solutions.
- Research and promote relevant new web and mobile
- Participate in user experience design following best practices
and help drive the overall user experience.
- Participate in providing ideas and solutions for current and
future business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years' hands-on (full stack) experience developing
applications with Azure web technologies.
Web services, Microservices, Web API, JSON, XML, T-SQL.
ember.js, angular.js, or knockout.js.
- Strong experience with SQL Server/TSQL and Business
- Hands on experience with Azure App Service, REST based API
development (ASP.NET Web API), design, and interaction a plus.
- Understanding of micro-services architectural patterns and
experience in one or more popular frameworks
- Poses working knowledge of Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines,
Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Familiarity with designing for mobile devices including
reactive web page design and progressing web application (PWA)
development. Working knowledge of Xamarin, Swift, Java/Android is a
- Experience with cloud based PAAS and IAAS solutions using
Microsoft Azure a big plus.
- Experience with Windows and IIS configuration.
- Working knowledge of developing applications on Microsoft 365
and Power platforms is a plus.
- A willingness to embrace and research relevant new programming
technologies and push them forward within the organization.
- Experience with agile and lean development methodologies
- Must be a self-starter with excellent analytical thought
process and problem solving skills and excellent written/verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to
handle multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Knowledge of the Property Management industry is a plus.
The RMR Group LLC, or RMR, is a leading U.S. alternative asset
management company, unique for its focus on commercial real estate
(CRE) and related businesses. It conducts substantially all
business for its parent company, The RMR Group Inc. (Nasdaq: RMR).
RMR's vertical integration is strengthened by more than 600 real
estate professionals in over 30 offices nationwide who manage $32
billion in assets under management and leverage more than 30 years
of institutional experience in buying, selling, financing and
operating CRE. RMR benefits from a scalable platform, a deep and
experienced management team and a diversity of real estate
strategies across its client companies. Recently, RMR has been
recognized by The Boston Globe as a "Top Place to Work," by Fortune
magazine as one of the "100 Fastest Growing Companies," by the
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as an "ENERGY STAR Partner of
the Year," by Boston Business Journal as the "Fastest Growing
Middle Market Company in Massachusetts" and ranked 9th on
Commercial Property Executive's Top Commercial Property Management
Companies. RMR is headquartered in Newton, MA and was founded in
1986. For more information, please visit www.rmrgroup.com. Follow
RMR on LinkedIn and on Twitter @The_RMR_Group.
Keywords: The RMR Group, Newton , Senior Software Developer, Other , Newton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!