Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 22, 2023
We are hiring Master Electricians!!Come join the fastest growing
home services company in the area. We are privately and
family-owned and operated. Not only do we have an excellent
reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent
reputation as a great place to work as well!--- We are committed to
hiring and working with the best.--- -What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Provide a great benefits package
- Competitive wage and excellent commission structure
- Team Building events (Baseball games, Bowling, breakfasts,
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in
the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry.
- Sign-on bonus for qualified applicants -Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Continuous Technical -Training
- Tuition Reimbursement after vesting period
- Company van
- Company outings
- Performance based pay - earn an extra $4k - $40k
- $3000 sign-on bonus after 90 days -Pay up to $50/hour!
-Responsibilities of a Master Electrician:
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best
options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable
for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to
gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the
overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade
shows, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs
Requirements for our next Master Electrician:
- 3+ years of Residential Service experience
- Master's license required
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including
electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units,
trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record and ability to pass a background
check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate
with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player. - -All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status,
disability, or other protected category. We are an equal
opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug
tests are required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Newton , Master Electrician, Professions , Groton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...